(Last modified 20-02-2019)
- We collect IP addresses from visitors to our Website and Platform. This allows us to identify the location of Users, to block disruptive use and to establish the number of visits from various territories.
- The data is analysed on a meta-level for trend and statistic purposes, such as which parts of our website are visited and how long visitors spend on them.
- An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
- Cookies allow us to track behavior, compile data for targeted advertising and help us deliver functions that ameliorate Data Subject’s browser experience.
- As well we use third parties such as Google Analytics to collect user information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third party data controllers, and we disclaim all liability in relation to same.
- The ‘Help Menu’ on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Category: Contact Management and GDPR